Hello I'm PandaZapper!

Hello! this is PandaZapper you guys probally remember me from http://zapperthepanda.wordpress.com/ ha thats my new blog but Teddy asked me to help him with his blog soooo thats what i'll be doing wow 2 jobs ahahah! um i'm not a member on pandanda YET! today i should become a member and i am a panda beta :] so yaaa..Thanks Teddy but uh you guys can call me Zapper or Zap whatev lololol i go on xat chats im mostly at my friends chats :3 like stuartputt or cppandanda so ya :] lololol my favorite PD server is willow my favortie place is the fishing hole :3 so meet me all over pandanda cya later panda's merry christmas
-PandaZapper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Pandanda Screenshots copyright Pandanda Entertainment, Inc

  ©Teddy259 Other Screenshots by Pandandajammers.com(Template ccs made by Teddy259)

Back to TOP